Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions, phone call bookings and the web-based booking form constitute the entire Agreement concerning the provision of an airport transfer and minicab service (“Service”) between you and LHR Cars Ltd. Completion of the booking and use of the Service indicates your unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
“LHR Cars Ltd” means LHR Cars Ltd Limited (Company Number 8456401) with its registered office at unit 3, 11 Millington Road, Hayes UB3 4AZ “you” and “your” means any individual, company or other business who makes a booking.
2.1 Following things need to be considered before booking an Airport Transfer Service or a minicab service.
- 2.1.1 Sufficient time must be allowed for you to reach the airport. This would include assumption of traffic based on the time of the day, airline check in procedures etc. If you have booked a minicab service then same rule will be applied to reaching your destination on time. LHR Cars Ltd shall not be responsible for any delay caused due to traffic or other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2.1.2 It is the customers responsibility to book the necessary vehicle based on the number of passengers and the luggage. Children are counted as one passenger as they occupy one seat irrespective of their age. In case of the wrong vehicle being booked which can not accommodate the passengers or luggage, LHR Cars Ltd. will not take any responsibility for the delay in arranging a suitable vehicle and extra charges will be applied.
3. Prices & Payment
3.1 LHR Cars Ltd will give you a quote for your required journey either on phone, on the website or through email, it will be based on the information you have provided. Unless otherwise stated all prices are exclusive of VAT which, if applicable, will be charged in addition.
- 3.1.1 All Airport transfers will include 30 min of waiting and parking, after that a standard charge of £20 per hour will be applied.
- 3.1.2 For non airport booking pickups we will charge 33p for every 60 seconds.
- 3.4 All journeys need to be pre booked. We accept card or cash however for longer journeys we would require advance payment through card. If the customer wants to pay Cash in that case we would require to pre-authorise the payment.
Please note “We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties”
- 3.5 Payment can be made by credit card, debit card (both subject to a 2.5% surcharge), cash.
4. The Service
- 4.1.1 The person making the booking or the named passenger shall be responsible for the behaviour of all the passengers in the vehicle during the journey. You will be charged £80 to cover cleaning costs in the unlikely event of the vehicle being soiled by any passenger!
- 4.1.2 Eating, drinking and/or smoking in the cars are not permitted. Consuming Alcohol in the cars is not permitted. Drivers have the right to refuse passengers who are drunk due to safety and to avoid conflict. In this case no refund will be issued.
- 4.3 All children travelling during the journey should be appropriately seated. Car seats when available will be provided if requested at least 24 hours in advance, please note that the installation of the child seat must be carried out by you. UK law states that taxis are exempt from legislation relating to children travelling in a baby/child ca seat or booster, more details of the legislation can be found here
- 4.4 LHR Cars Ltd will not and can not carry more then the allowed passengers in the car.
If you need to cancel a booking. Please advise well in advance. Following rules apply for booking cancelation.
- 5.1.1 Bookings cancelled prior to dispatch of the driver will carry no additional charge.
- 5.1.2 Driver will be dispatched from our base (UB3) at least 30 min before + the time required to reach the pickup location.
- 5.1.3 Bookings cancelled after the driver has been dispatched will be charged based on the distance/time that the allocated driver has travelled/spent prior to the point of cancellation.
- 5.1.4 All refunds will be processed to the original mode of payment. within 48 hours of receiving the cancellation request. Please note it would depend on your individual bank as to when the payment will be received. We can provide proof or refund upon request.
- 6.1 LHR Cars Ltd shall make all efforts to take you to your destination safely and on time, but shall not be liable for any delay which may cause loss, due to road traffic conditions our other unforeseen circumstances. Under no circumstances LHR Cars Ltd will be liable for any loss, damage, to business or profit or any indirect or consequential loss whatever.
- 6.2 LHR CARS Ltd is entitled to cancel any journey and refund the amount due to any unforeseen circumstances beyond its control. In the even of driver unable to reach on time due to traffic, vehicle breakdown etc. LHR Cars Ltd will inform the client and try to keep them update about the situation, however in that case the client will have the right to cancel the vehicle without any charge.
- 6.3 In the event of vehicle breakdown LHR Cars Ltd will make all effort to arrange an alternate vehicle to complete the journey as soon as possible All luggage is carried entirely at your risk.
- 6.3 You shall indemnify LHR Cars Ltd against all losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any act or omission of any passenger in your party
- 7.1 LHR Cars Ltd may subcontract its obligations under this Agreement. You shall not assign, transfer or delegate any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- 7.2 LHR Cars Ltd may change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms and conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. All existing bookings will be at the rate quoted or applicable rate in effect at the time of booking
- 7.3 LHR Cars Ltd shall store, process and use all information regarding your personal details in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- 7.4 This Agreement and any accompanying quotation represents the entire agreement between you and LHR Cars Ltd in relation to its subject matter. If there is any discrepancy between the terms of this Agreement and the quotation, the terms of this Agreement shall prevail.
- 7.5 Nothing in this Agreement is intended to confer any benefit on any third party, whether pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise, and no third party shall have the right to enforce any rights under this Agreement except where otherwise agreed in writing.
We will try to resolve all disputes mutually, however in case of a dispute, this Agreement shall be construed in accordance with English law and you and LHR Cars Ltd each agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in respect of any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.